- Sweet Potato
- Sunflower oil
- Garlic mayonnaise
- Hot red pepper powder
- Slice as homogeneously as possible both potato and sweet potato.
- Fry them in sunflower oil. First, over a medium heat to get them boiled, then over a strong heat until golden.
- Take them out and lay them on a kitchen paper towel to remove all the grease excess.
- Alternate layers of potato and sweet potato with a drop of garlic mayo setting up a cylinder.
- Generously cover the top of the tuber cylinder and dust with a bit of hot red pepper powder.
- Cook them au gratin until colored.