If you don’t like this… it’s more serious than you thought.
- 1/2 glass rum
- 1/2 glass coffee
- Lemon zest, 1 cayenne pepper, 1 clove
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 500 ml double cream
- 160 gr melting chocolate
- 80 gr sugar
For the marinade
- Mix up rum and cornflour cold.
- Pour the mixture in a saucepan together with the coffee.
- Add a bit of the lemon zest, the cayenne and the clove. Put it on a low heat.
- Leave it for 10 minutes and wait until it cools down.
- Add the sliced banana.
- Marinate for 20 minutes.
For the mousse
- Melt the chocolate.
- Whip the cream.
- Add a table spoon of the melted chocolate to the cream and mix it up slowly.
- Add the rest of the chocolate little by little.
- Keep it in the fridge to settle.
- Lay out the banana on a plate.
- Heat some water.
- Put a spoon into the water.
- With the hot spoon, form the quenelles out of the mousse… and put it over the bananas.