A slanderous recipe… This isn’t a pasta recipe. Easy, fast and healthy. The daily “Good, nice & cheap”.
- Olive oil
- Basil leaves
- Flaked almonds
- Parmesan cheese
- Lemon juice
- Wash your zucchini and slice them into wide tagliatelle with a peeler.
- Plunge them into a generously-salted boiling water.
- Remove them after 20-30s.
- Add some lemon juice, olive oil, flaked almonds, chopped basil leaves and grated Parmesan cheese.
- The water needs to be bountifully salted before boiling.
- Boiling time is essential so as to get a “pasta al dente”.