Hot and fast. One of the greatest appetizers!
- White wine
- Clean the mussles. Throw away any broken or open one.
- Put them in a saucepan and add 1/2 glass of wine.
- Cover the saucepan with a lid and steam for a short time, just enough for them to open.
- Open the pan and add the cream and the chopped chilis.
- Cover with a lid and shake it vigorously.
- 30 secs. more over the heat and scoop them out of the saucepan.
- Serve together with chopped chive.
- It’s extremely important not to overcook seafood, as we would damage its texture and flavor.
- The quantity of chili, as always, depends on our guests’ courage.