Gua-ca-mo-le… A thousand different ways of preparing it. Here goes one of them…
- 2 avocados
- 1 big ripe tomato
- 1 spring onion
- 1/2 lemon y 1/2 lime
- Olive oil
- Tabasco, vinegar and salt
- Peel tomatoes and remove seeds. Chop it in small pieces.
- Peel avocados and chop them in small pieces.
- Do the same with the spring onion.
- Add the juice of 1/2 lemon and 1 lime; a bit of tabasco (to liking); salt and pepper.
- Chop a bit of Coriander and add it.
- Mix everything up with a spoon until you get a paste.