An “almost raw” of fish, perfect as an appetizer or a starter. Even people who are not fond of japanese food usually like it.
- Soy sauce (salty)
- Balsamic vinegar
- Red onion
- Olive oil
- Chive and sesame
- Simmer until the balsamic vinegar reduces by half. Let it cool down.
- Cut the tuna into cubes and add the soy sauce. Let it marinate for 30 min (marinating time will depend on how raw we want it to remain).
- Chop the red onion in small pieces and set out the tuna.
- Season with the reduced vinegar and olive oil.
- Add the chopped chive and sesame.
We must previously freeze the tuna for 48 hours. Defrost must be done in the fridge, before preparing it. This way we avoid any trouble with fish parasites.