Easy “around-the-house” appetizer. Temperature may not be on our side, but would you say no to a sunny Sunday, accompanied with a beer and some nice olives?
- A generous handful of black olives from Aragón
- 1 small tender spring onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon red pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Some fresh parsley leaves
- Put the olives in a bowl.
- Finely cut the onions into julienne strips, then do the same with the garlic. Add it to the olives.
- Add red pepper powder, finely chopped parsley and oil.
- Leave in the fridge for an hour.
- Serve together with some gourmet crisps.
- The quality of the olives and oil determine the quality of the result.